This NSI REAL ESTATE privacy notice (‘Privacy Notice’) describes how NSI REAL ESTATE BUSINESS (‘we’ or ‘us’) collects, uses, shares, and retains personal information that you provide to us, or that we collect, when you use the NSI DUBAI website located at https://nsidubai.ro and other websites owned or controlled by nsidubai.ro (the ‘sites’) or related mobile applications, complete related forms, participate in NSI REAL ESTATE events, or communicate with one of our customer service representatives (‘personal data’).
Please note that if you disagree with anything in this privacy notice, you must not use the sites or mobile applications, or provide personal information to us in connection with NSI’s products or services.
Table of contents:
- Collection of personal information
- Marketing communication
- Use, sharing and retention of personal information
- How to contact NSI and modify your information or preferences
- Modifications to this privacy notice
- Questions, concerns or complaints
- Collection of personal information
- Information you directly and voluntarily provide to us
Enquiry: If you provide your personal data to NSI to enquire about properties or events, or if you sign up to become a registered user of any website operated by NSI, you will be required to provide certain information as part of the registration process. This information may include your first and last name, email address, telephone number and business or home address.
Membership information is used to communicate with you, to design content and activities that we believe would be of interest to you, and to ensure that NSI will not violate any applicable sanctions in providing you access to NSI’s goods and services. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these communications from us, please follow the instructions contained in an applicable communication you receive from us by send us an request at email@example.com.
Events: NSI may host events for product knowledge sharing. If you register for a NSI event, we will access the information in your account to provide you with information and services associated with the event. If you register for one of our events and you are not a NSI member, we will collect your first and last name, email address, business or home address, information about the type of business you work for or with, which we will use to provide you with information and services associated with the event.
Communications with NSI: If you communicate or correspond with us by email, through postal mail, via phone or through other forms of communication, including our customer service center, we may collect the information you provide as part of those communications. For example, if you correspond with us through email, we may collect and store the email address you use to send the applicable correspondence and use it to respond to your enquiry; to notify you of NSI events, or other services; or to keep a record of your complaint, accommodation request, and similar purposes.
- Information we automatically collect from you
We may automatically collect information about you when you use the sites or our services. For example, if you access the sites through a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, IP address, pages you have visited and standard web log information. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
We may automatically collect information from you when you use the sites using ‘cookies’ and other similar technologies, such as web beacons. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time. The cookies are not able to execute code or access other information stored on the computer. Web beacons are transparent pixel images that are used in collecting information about website usage, email response and tracking.
In addition to those mentioned above, third parties may also set cookies when you visit the site. In some cases, that is because we have hired a third party to provide services on our behalf, such as an enquiry form. Because your browser connects to those third parties, they are able to set or read their own cookies on your device and may collect information about your online activities (but not any personally identifiable data) across websites or online services.
Information that may be collected by cookies when you use the sites may include, without limitation:
- the pages you visit within the sites
- the date and time of your visit to the sites
- the amount of time you spend using the sites
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform
- Marketing communications
We may combine your information with data we collect from our vendors and use it to improve and personalize the NSI Dubai website. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply update your communication preferences at firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
- Use, sharing and retention of personal information
- How we use your information
In general, we don’t use the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current products and to develop new ones.
- Information for individuals located in the European Union
Legal basis for the processing of personal information from EEA residents
If you reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), our processing of your personal information will be legitimized as follows:
- Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (‘GDPR’). This article in the GDPR describes when processing can be done lawfully.
- If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and NSI or for taking any pre-contractual steps upon your request, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit (b). If this data is not processed, NSI REAL ESTATE will not be able to execute the contract with you.
- Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your information on basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit (c), for example complying in the fields of employment law.
- And where the processing is necessary for the purposes of NSI’s legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit (f), for example to detect fraud.
- You may also receive personalized advertising where you indicate to NSI REAL ESTATE specific interests by requesting information about a product or service or by indicating your marketing preferences in the Preference Centre (access to which is provided at the bottom of this page), however, you may also receive general communications regarding new launches, promotions or schemes.
European Union data subject rights
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other countries’ privacy laws provide certain rights for data subjects (these are persons that can be identified).
This Privacy Notice is intended to provide you with information about what personal data NSI REAL ESTATE collects about you and how it is used.
If you wish to confirm that NSI REAL ESTATE is processing or not your personal data, or to have access to the personal data NSI REAL ESTATE may have about you, or have other questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
You may also request information through our Data Subject Access Portal about:
- the purpose of the processing
- the categories of personal data concerned
- who else outside NSI REAL ESTATE might have received the data from NSI REAL ESTATE
- what the source of the information was (if you did not provide it directly to NSI REAL ESTATE)
- if the personal data is stored and how long it will be stored
You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by NSI REAL ESTATE if it is inaccurate. You may request that NSI REAL ESTATE erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also ask NSI REAL ESTATE for your personal data to be supplemented or updated, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. You may withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data or the further processing of personal data by NSI REAL ESTATE at any time. You may also request that NSI REAL ESTATE cease using your data for Direct Marketing purposes by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In many countries (including EEA countries), you have a right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how NSI REAL ESTATE processes your personal data. When technically feasible, NSI REAL ESTATE will – at your request – provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller. You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format.
In addition to the information contained in this Privacy Notice, you may be provided with additional and contextual information concerning particular services or the collection and processing of your personal data upon request.
- Data storage and retention
Your personal data isn’t stored by NSI REAL ESTATE on its servers, and on the servers of the database management services NSI REAL ESTATE engages, located in the Romania. NSI REAL ESTATE retains data for the duration of the customer’s business relationship with NSI REAL ESTATE and otherwise as required under applicable law. Personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data are send to NSI REAL ESTATE. We will retain your personal data as long as you are a NSI REAL ESTATE customer or require our services so that we can provide these services to you, services that you have requested.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, at the moment you come out of NSI REAL ESTATE association or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information, all your personal data received and stored will be erased if no longer needed by us. Unless we are required to retain this personal data by law or to comply with our regulatory obligations. In such a case, we will only keep this personal data for as long as necessary. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact our data privacy resource at email@example.com.
- How to Contact NSI Dubai and modify your information or preferences
Questions regarding this Privacy Notice should be directed to NSI REAL ESTATE’s data privacy resource: firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you would like to modify the types of marketing email messages you receive from NSI REAL ESTATE, you may do so by following the instructions within the body of any email message that you receive from us.
- Modifications to this Privacy Notice
From time to time, NSI REAL ESTATE may need to update or modify this Privacy Notice, to reflect changes in our business practices, data collection practices or organization. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, other than the posting of the amended Privacy Notice on the sites, or, if you have provided your email address to us, sending you an email notifying you of the amended Privacy Notice. It is strongly recommended to check the site often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the top. We will in any case not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice without your explicit and informed consent. If you do not agree to the changes, you should discontinue your use of the sites, and cease providing personal information to us, prior to the time the modified Privacy Notice takes effect. If you continue using the sites or provide personal information after the modified Privacy Notice takes effect, you will be bound by the modified Privacy Notice.
- Questions, concerns or complaints
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact email@example.com.